1. Footrace is an open to all competition and is run by Footrace ltd. Entry to the game is free.
2. To register as a user you must have your own personal e-mail.
3. One user account is permitted per person. Players must register using their own name, e-mail address and personal details.
4. Upon registration users will be agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined, and will be bound by them when playing or participating within any aspect of Footrace.
5. Footrace reserves the right to disqualify, suspend or close a user account at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, the list below;
6. A user can close their account at any point. Users must contact email@example.com should they wish to close their account.
7. Upon registration users acknowledge and agree that;
8. During registration users will be asked to select their favourite team. This will assign the user to their favourite team for the purpose of establishing their profile in order to enter the competition.
9. If a user wishes to change their favourite team they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In this instance players would sacrifice all data, and would re-join the competition as a new user with their newly assigned team. Players may keep their username during this process.
10. There are 3 competition formats within the game. These are set out below;
11. Fixture rounds will be offered to users twice weekly as set out below;
12. A user must submit a prediction on their supported team in order to register an entry in the round. This must be done prior to predicting on any other game. If the users team do not have a game they are free to choose which games to play on.
13. Users can predict on between 1 and 8 games per round. It is the solely the choice of the user on the strategy they wish to take.
14. Predictions will close at the specified kick-off time for each individual match as displayed on footrace.com. Users can edit their prediction up to the scheduled kick-off time. Predictions will only be accepted through footrace.com.
15. Cup matches involving extra-time and penalties will be settled on 90 minute full-time results only. Any goals scored in extra-time or penalty shoot-outs do not count.
16. In the event of postponed/abandoned fixtures, the users round entry will remain valid, but the postponed/abandoned fixture will be null and void and therefore removed. If a user has only predicted on 1 game in a round and that is postponed/abandoned, the user will not have a valid entry into the round.
17. Fixture, score and minute of 1st goal data is provided by Goalserve.
18. Users will score points based on the accuracy of their predictions. Each fixture is allocated a points tarriff based on the likihood of the outcome. Points tariffs are managed by footrace ltd.
19. Users score points by predicting either;
20. Incorrect result predictions score 0 points.
21. Users score bonus points by achieving either;
22. In any match, correctly predicting the exact score provides the maximum points available to a user. In the event of correctly predicting an exact score the points value for this will supersede the correct result points value. Correct result points are only available as a conciliation if the exact score prediction is incorrect.
23. A users points are calculated as follows;
24. A users table position will be based on the points they have accrued in competition with other users. Users with level points will share table position.
25. Referring to point 10c. the data from users predictions on their favourite team (point 12) will form an additional competition between fans of the same club. This table is viewed within the 'My Team' page on the site. Users with level points in the individual round will be separated using the minute of 1st goal decider as referenced in point 12.
26. Footrace ltd, from time to time, may run promotions. Footrace ltd will clearly communicate these, or any other promotions, through footrace.com and e-mail if the user allows contact access, and via our social media channels.
27. All prizes offered by Footrace ltd are non-cash prizes. Any prize regarding a monetary value, is to be tendered in the form of a voucher (under the full control of footrace ltd.).
28. Footrace ltd does not, under any circumstances, accept the cash transfer of prizes.
29. Any prizes offered by Footrace ltd may differ in value and type in reward for identical comparable performance. Footrace ltd reserves the right to substitute all, or any part of, a prize.
30. Any prizes are controlled and offered by Footrace ltd. Should, in the future, any third party prizes be offered they will be subject to the terms & conditions of the third party. Users will be made aware of this clearly via footrace.com, and e-mail should the user allow contact access.
31. Users agree by entering into competition, that Footrace ltd reserves the right to use their data, including but not limited to, images, usernames and performance data, for the purposes of promotion and display within footrace.com, and our social media channels.
32. Following a promotion winning users will be contacted by e-mail. It is the user's responsibility to ensure their contact details are up to date. Footrace ltd may ask users to verify their identity upon request, using, but not limited to, photographic ID such as a passport or driving license. Users may also be asked to participate in further marketing for the purposes of promotions run by Footrace ltd.
33. If any user is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their identity or registration information, has been found to be in breach of the terms & conditions as set out by Footrace ltd or cannot be contacted within 14 days then Footrace ltd reserves the right to disqualify the user, and their eligibility to receive any prize under the promotion) and award the prize to another user if applicable.
34. Any user found to be in breach of the terms & conditions as set out by Footrace ltd, and visible on footrace.com, will have their account suspended/closed, and will not be eligible for prizes.
35. Footrace ltd exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from, but not limited to: