1. Footrace is an open to all competition, and is run by Footrace ltd. Entry to the game is free.
2. To register as a user you must have your own personal e-mail.
3. One user account is permitted per person, per club. Players must register using their own name, e-mail address and personal details.
4. Upon registration users will be agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined, and will be bound by them when playing or participating within any aspect of Footrace.
5. Footrace reserves the right to disqualify, suspend or close a user account at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, the list below;
6. A user can close their account at any point. Users must contact firstname.lastname@example.org should they wish to close their account.
7. Upon registration users acknowledge and agree that;
8. During registration users will select the team for which they wish to be assigned.
9. Once selected, users will be asked to predict on their assigned team. Users will predict on all competitive games, both league and cup, for their assigned team with the exception of games played in the below;
10. If a user wishes to change their assigned team during competition they should contact us on email@example.com. In this instance players would sacrifice all data, and would re-join the competition as a new user with their newly assigned club. Players may keep their username during this process.
11. Competition runs in conjunction with the competitive football season. For the 2018/19 season competition will officially commence on 1st July 2018 and officially end on 30th June 2019. Footrace ltd reserves the right to amend these dates, if, for any reason outside of Footrace ltd control, games with the football season were played outside of this period.
12. Footrace Ltd will offer 10 user competitions for 2018/19 as detailed below
13. Users will automatically be entered into all available competitions.
14. Predictions will close at the specified kick-off time for each individual match as displayed on footrace.com. Footrace ltd accepts no responsibility for network, software or any such technical failure which may prohibit the user submitting their prediction. Footrace ltd can only accept predictions made through footrace.com.
15. Cup matches involving extra-time and penalties will be settled on 90 minute full-time results only. Any goals scored in extra-time or penalty shoot-outs do not count.
16. Postponed fixtures – if a fixture is postponed it will be marked 'P-P' until the re-arranged date is confirmed, at which time it will re-appear in the users fixtures. Any predictions made prior to a fixture being postponed game will remain saved within the system and will automatically load when the re-arrange fixture appears.
17. Abandoned fixtures – if a fixture is abandoned, the match will be null and void as a prediction. The Fixture will be removed from the system, along with any prediction data. The re-arranged fixture will re-appear in the user's fixtures once the new date has been confirmed.
18. Fixture, score and corner total data is managed by Footrace ltd.
19. Users will score points based on the accuracy of their predictions as below;
20. Missed predictions will be scored 0pts
21. Based on the users points total, and the number of games their assigned team has played, they will be given a score as calculated below;
22. All scores will be calculated to 2 decimal places.
23. Users registering during the season will be scored as below;
24. Your league position will be measured by the following criteria in order;
25. Deciders – two 'decider' data's are used to differentiate players with level points score.
26. Footrace.com will display a 'club table'. This collates user's performance by their assigned club and displays as a solitary score. The score is calculates as below;
27. Footrace ltd, from time to time, may run promotions, including, but not limited to;
28. Footrace ltd will clearly communicate these, or any other promotions, through footrace.com and via e-mail if the user allows contact access.
29. All prizes offered by Footrace ltd are non-cash prizes. Any prize regarding a monetary value, is to be tendered in the form of a voucher (under the full control of footrace ltd.).
30. Footrace ltd, through the competitions run on footrace.com, guarantees prizes in reward for performance within these competitions. Prizes will be awarded as per the below;
31. In the event of level scores prizes will be shared between users.
32. Vouchers can be selected at the preference of the winning user(s) from the below offer;
*Each club operates individual policies regarding vouchers which are outside of the control of Footrace ltd.
33. Additional prizes may be offered by Footrace ltd in conjunction with any promotional competitions offered through footrace.com.
34. Footrace ltd does not, under any circumstances, accept the cash transfer of prizes.
35. Prizes offered by Footrace ltd may differ in value and type in reward for identical comparable performance. Footrace ltd reserves the right to substitute all, or any part of, a prize.
36. All prizes are controlled and offered by Footrace ltd. Should, in the future, any third party prizes be offered they will be subject to the terms & conditions of the third party. Users will be made aware of this clearly via footrace.com, and e-mail should the user allow contact access.
37. Users agree by entering into competition, that Footrace ltd reserves the right to use their data, including but not limited to, images, usernames and performance data, for the purposes of promotion and display within footrace.com, and our social media channels.
38. Winning users will be contacted by e-mail. It is the user's responsibility to ensure their contact details are up to date. Footrace ltd may ask users to verify their identity upon request, using, but not limited to, photographic ID such as a passport or driving license.
39. Winning users may be asked to participate in further marketing for the purposes of promotions run by Footrace ltd.
40. If any user is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their identity or registration information, has been found to be in breach of the terms & conditions as set out by Footrace ltd or cannot be contacted within 14 days then Footrace ltd reserves the right to disqualify the user, and their eligibility to receive any prize under the promotion) and award the prize to another user if applicable.
41. A list of prize winners is available at footrace.com.
42. Any user found to be in breach of the terms & conditions as set out by Footrace ltd, and visible on footrace.com, will have their account suspended/closed, and will not be eligible for prizes.
45. Footrace ltd exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from, but not limited to: